Wednesday, June 08, 2005

More on Molly Ringwald

Talk of the 'Breakfast Club' and Molly Ringwald will just not go away. Okay, it probably will if I let it..., but but, okay I have no excuse and, obviously, too much internet time on my hands.

Anyways now she is apparently in talks to do a remake of 'Sixteen Candles', in which she funnily enough turns 16 and experiences all the pains of teenage life in a single day. It's really not a bad film.


Molly in The Breakfast Club Posted by Hello

Ringwald who is now, 37, says she's been approached repeatedly about doing a sequel, but recently read a script that she liked and wanted to star in the movie.

She shot Sixteen Candles the year before 'The Breakfast Club' which she followed with 'Pretty in Pink' which she...okay nothing much happened after that. Although I do remember seeing her in a movie about aids - didn't have a happy ending.

I say go Molly, but really what about a 'Breakfast Club' sequel - my feeling is it wouldn't work.

'Pretty in Pink' on the other hand...nah probably wouldn't work either.

You know Duckie is like almost 40 (actor Jon Cryer IS 40, and starring in that not so bad thing with Charlie Sheen 'Two and a half men') and still riding his bike past her house. "Andie will you please go out with me..."

No comments: